I started my baby registry journey by admitting to my closest girlfriends that I had no idea where to begin. There are so many products available on the market and so many opinions. I’ve done a ton of asking around, and a bunch of my own research, and I’ve come up with the top things to register for on a baby registry. I hope this helps you discover your own perfect registry!
- Bumbleride Speed stroller ($599): The only jogging stroller equipped with three modes of transport: run, jog and walk. All-suspension, air-filled tires make for a smooth and speedy ride and a trigger release makes for an easy, one-handed fold.
- Inglesina Zippy Light travel stroller ($349): This luxuriously lightweight stroller is a stylish must-have for every on-the-go family! Weighing at only 15 pounds, the compact Inglesina Zippy Light Stroller can be easily opened and closed with just one hand. Its large, extendable canopy protects up to UPF 50+ while the fully reclining backrest and adjustable footrest keep them comfy and covered up while they nap or stroll.
- Stokke Xplory ($1149): A luxurious, minimal, and light, easy-fold stroller updated with an all-black chassis provides a plethora of forward- and rear-facing positions for maximum versatility as baby grows. The only stroller that can double as a high chair when you’re out at a restaurant.
- Nuna Pipa car seat ($299.95): Keep trips in the car uncomplicated and fuss-free. The PIPA™ Car Seat exceeds the American safety standards and features roomy and plush styling to ensure your baby a safe and comfortable ride. Sleek styling and Nuna’s revolutionary dream drape™ shelters your baby from the elements so that they stay safe, dry and protected from the sun. Easy for traveling families as you don’t need the base to connect to.
Loungers and carriers
- Snuggle me organic ($125): Female-owned and snuggly enough that I took a snooze on it before the baby came. Comes in the sweetest organic fabrics and colors–I ended up getting natural and light blue, just so we can always keep a clean cover snuggles around Oliver. Snuggle Me Organic loungers are made with GOTS certified organic cotton fabrics and are USA made and hypoallergenic with a hypoallergenic polyester fiber fill. For 0-9 months.
- Pello lounger ($148):Designed by a mom, the Pello Luxe Organic Floor Pillow goes beyond the standard play mat, positioning pillow, or baby gym. The Pello provides comfort and support, promotes muscle development, and encourages independent play up to 8 years of age. I opted for the organic lounger pillow, breast-feeding comfy cradle, and burp cloth.
- Studio Romeo baby sling ($87.87): A gorgeous and practical baby sling offers you an alternative to hard-to-knot slings and cumbersome baby carriers. No knots, buckles, clips or rings, it consists of two sheath strips that thread into each side of the shoulders. It was conceived to fit with your baby’s growth over time and offers perfect back and head support. Studio Romeo baby slings are very comfortable and designed so that their weight is evenly supported by the carrier’s chest. Perfect for carrying babies specifically from birth but also up to 12kg weight.
- Solly baby wrap and swaddle ($65): Our wraps are designed for the first year or up to 25 lbs, and the majority of babes get the most use during the first 9 months. Lightweight, easy to put on, Solly Baby wraps give you and your little one unparalleled closeness and comfort (read: “wrap naps” for hours), less crying (it’s proven!), and reduced rates of postpartum depression. Everything from the fabric to the packaging is made in the US and dyed with environmentally-friendly dyes and there is a handy self-enclosing pocket at the end of the wrap for easy storage.
- Sakura Bloom Scout ($228 ): A beautiful carrier that’s great for use with babies 7-45 lbs., this is truly a carrier for every stage of your babies development, from the newborn days and on through the toddler years. Legs in. Legs out. On your front. On your back. It’s simple adjustability allows your Scout to grow with you.
- Ergobaby Cool Air Baby Carrier ($160): The revolutionary 360 carrier lives up to its name by allowing parents four convenient carry positions: front-inward, front-outward, hip and back. The Cool Air version features breezy cutouts for use during warmer weather. No matter how you wear it, the structured bucket seat will keep your baby comfortably and ergonomically seated, with a sun-shielding sleeping hood for on-the-go naps or privacy while nursing.
- Boppy carrier ($69.99): Inspired by yoga apparel, the lightweight, soft fabric moves with you. Perfect fit, no infant insert required; recommended baby weight: 8-35lbs.. Enjoy 2 comfy carrying positions: front face-in and front-face out.
- Boppy lounger ($29.84): A perfect newborn lounger that keeps your baby snuggled and supported.
Feeding + Soothers
- Comotomo bottles ($23.99): A soft, squeezable bottle features a silicone nipple that mimics breastfeeding and eases breast-to-bottle transitioning.
- Kiinde Twist Breastfeeding Starter Kit ($99.99): The Kiinde Twist Breastfeeding System completely eliminates the need to transfer your precious milk from bottles to bags and back again; moms can pump, store, organize, warm and feed using the same pouch.
- Bibs USA Pacifier($14.99): Pacifiers 100% BPA free, 100% natural rubber, 100% cute (and made in Denmark–where Ollie was made :). I’m obsessed with the beautiful Scandinavian colors they offer.
- Mam Pacfiers ($7.49) and bottle sterilizer ($38.61): The MAM pacifier nipple is designed by parents and medical experts to feel like mother’s breast to relax newborn babies. MAM pacifiers sterilize in the microwave in the case they come with in 3 minutes, perfect for travel and on the go. BPA-free.
- EzPz silicone mat ($19.99): Adorable one-piece silicone placemat + plate. Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Natursutten ($11.99): A one piece BPA free rubber soother made from 100% natural rubber. It’s softer than silicone and won’t leave marks on baby’s face. Larger shield touches the nose, comforting baby and more closely simulating breastfeeding. Uniquely hygienic, one piece design, with no joints or cracks where dirt and bacteria can accumulate. No BPA, nitrosamines, PVC, phthalates, chemical softeners, or artificial coloring.
- GoSili Silicone tableware: Safe, modern silicone tableware. A smart alternative to plastics in the kitchen. Universal Silicone Tops, Silicone Cups, Reusable Silicone Straws and much more.
- Green Sprouts Organic burp cloths ($21.49) and muslin bibs ($19.99): Highest rated burp cloths with 4 absorbent layers. 100% organic cotton muslin that’s super soft & gets softer with every wash.
- My Brest Friend breastfeeding pillow ($39.95): Encourages better posture during breastfeeding, alleviating strain in your back, neck, and arms. This pillow is firm and flat to prevent baby from rolling out of position during nursing. Also available for feeding twins.
- Bbox Baby feeding: Fun and functional to make parent’s lives that little bit easier with a touch of cool thrown in. The award-winning b.box collection of innovative designed everyday baby essentials includes the Travel Drying Rack, Sippy Cups, Diaper Wallet, Baby Bottle + Dispenser, Diaper Caddy, bibs, Snack Pack, Mesh Feeder, Baby Spoon, Bowl + Straw, Toddler Cutlery Set and Divided Plates.
- One duo diaper backpack ($165): An Israeli couple designed the most functional, practical, and beautiful diaper bag of all time. The price point is perfect and it has all the bells and whistles included–stroller hooks, diaper changing pad, bottle storage and a million inside pockets.
- JJ Cole diaper backpack ($79.95): A structured heavy-duty shape, this pack offers 12 pockets, including insulated spaces for bottles, individual pouches for access and organization, and space for the included wipeable changing pad. Great for traveling or parents that aren’t so gentle with their products (my husband!).
- Lovevery Baby play mat ($140): Best playmat for baby’s different stages. Five developmental zones for brain, fine, gross motor and sensory development.
- Marpac Hushh ($29.99): Portable white noise sound machine so your baby can rest anywhere.
- Inglesina Fast Table Chair ($69): Forgo the big clunky high chair in replacement for this beautifully designed Italian made Inglesina Fast Table Chair with tray. This seat is the most gorgeous high chair for minimalist parents who care about aesthetics. The hardware on this chair is even more gorgeous in person.
- Boll and Branch organic crib sheets ($30): I melted when the sheets arrived–they are the cutest and softest! We use them on our master bed as well. The cottontail crib sheets make my heart melt. I also got the crib sheet in white, which is stunningly beautiful and simple. I love this company because they’re also working to reshape textile industry standards.
- Milk snob car seat and feeding cover ($36): A soft, breathable cotton to cover the baby in his car seat, stroller, or when you’re breastfeeding.
- Baby Shusher miracle sleep soother ($34.99): For the happiest baby on the block, forgo the exhausting amount of shushing and use this portable machine.
- Binxy Baby shopping cart hammock ($55.95): Every mom swears that this is the most genius baby item!
- Little Giraffe blanket ($86): The coziest blanket for a newborn!
- JJ Cole diaper caddy ($23): Perfect for storing diapering essentials and carrying them around the house.
- JJ Cole knit bundle me ($89.95): A warm knit winter set for the stroller and car seat.
- Keekaroo diaper changer ($101.08): Best all-around diaper changer that fits on any solid surface. Easiest changer to wipe down and clean.
- Ubbi diaper pail ($69.99): Most popular diaper pail. You can use basic kitchen bags for the trash–no need to purchase separate bags just for the pail.
- Pampers Pure diapers ($24.94) and wipes ($14.97): Best all-around all-natural diapers and water wipes. The highest recommended diaper and wipe on the market.
Entertainment and lovies
- Pamplemousse Peluches: Handmade in France, this luxurious stuffed animal is one to keep around for a lifetime. Matt and I got Winston the hedgehog (OMG cute!) which embodies a fun, slightly wild spirit. We also got Ollie the most beautiful lovies.
- Sophie The Giraffe teether ($24.99): Sophie la giraffe is the baby’s first toy, stimulating all 5 senses from the earliest age. The Sophie teether is made from 100% rubber; it’s PVC – and Phthalate-free.
- Oli & Carol teether toys: Owned by two sisters, this company is my all time favorite teether company! Their designs are cheeky and improvised photoshoot ready, and the products are soft, all-natural, and easy to clean. Made from natural Hevea-tree rubber with hand-painted details, they’re is a must-have for teething, bath time and tactile play.
- Manhattan Toy Company: Stimulating for babies and recommended by parents. Encourages motor skills, safe teething practices, and early infancy visual development.
- Chronicle Books: Childhood best-sellering books from age 0-2.
- Angel Dear lovey: The cutest animal loveys! So soft and absolutely adorable.
- Baby Bjorn bouncer ($168.99): Doctor approved, ergonomic design distributes baby’s weight evenly for comfort and provides full support to your baby’s back, neck and head. Can be used from birth to age 2. Baby can sleep or self-entertain (toy bar sold separately) while you shower, prepare a meal, or complete other household tasks, plus the fabric seat is removable and machine washable.
- Stuck on You: Celebrate the individuality of every name, bring joy to new parents with unique, timeless products for every child, save families time, energy and money and help them to lead a more organized life. In addition to a broad offering of labels, the Stuck On You collection includes activity and personalized books, durable and stylish bags, lunchboxes and drink bottles, stationery, bag tags and gorgeous gifts for all ages.
Furniture + Sleep
- Babyletto Hudson crib ($379): Beautiful and modern natural wood 3-in-1 convertible crib.
- Stokke dresser ($529):
- Baby Bjorn Travel Crib ($269.10) and organic travel crib sheets ($30): Easy to take along with you on all types of adventures – weighs only 13 lbs. Simple to set up and fold up with no loose parts to attach. Can be used for babies and children aged 0-3 years.
- HALOSleep Premiere Bassinet ($249.99) and HALOSleep Sack ($49.99):
- Rotates and swivels 360 degrees to bring baby to you for close, safe sleep. Side wall lowers so tending to baby is easy. Wall can be locked in the upright position, if desired. Ideal for nursing mothers and mothers recovering from C-sections. Includes nightlight, 2 levels of vibration, 3 soothing sounds and 3 lullabies with volume control, all with 30-minute auto shutoff. Plus, Back to Bed Reminder alerts mom to put baby back to bed after feeding.
- Ergo Pouch Sleep Bag ($24.99): The award-winning ergoPouch collection includes premium quality baby swaddles, sleeping bags, sleep suits and layers available from birth to 6 years of age sizing along with organic bedding. All ergoPouch products are made with natural fibers including Organic Cotton and Bamboo. Easy use from bassinet to stroller.
- Hatch Baby Rest Nightlight and Sound Machine ($59.99): Rest combines nightlight, sound machine, and time-to-rise alert in one easy-to-use device that you can control from your phone!
- Yi Home Camera ($69): Records in 720p HD to capture clear images for your records and while using 2-way audio
Clothes and sleep sacks
- Angel Dear: The cutest, photo-ready clothes, lovies, swaddles and bibs ever!
- Hanna Andersson: Best organic PJS.
- Monica and Andy: Everyday organic cuteness.
- JJ Cole: Bundle Me hat, mittens and booties,
- Goat Milk – discount on Cheat Sheet and $100 gift card giveaway on IG (emailed)
- Softsie: Infused into the Softsie Footie are aloe vera, jojoba oil, and vitamin E. These organic, all-natural ingredients are infused into our uber soft fabric through a capsulation process.
- Gerber baby: Unisex organic onesies.
- The Bonnie Mob: The coolest childrenswear brand founded by knitwear designer Tracey Samuel. A percentage of profits from the collection will be donated to Refugee Support. The collection for little ones aged 0-7 years comprises hand-drawn prints, applique detailing and the jacquard knits the brand has become so well known for. For the felt-tip graffiti artists, the kitchen break beat dancers and the mini MCs, the bold and playful designs aim to inspire young imaginations, giving little ones the freedom to crawl, toddle run around and explore their universe. The fun and design-led collection is comfortable for little ones to wear as well as being machine washable.
Care and cleaning
- Blooming Bath: The highly reviewed Lotus Bath now comes with a personalized option–adorable for the first bath photos!
- Babo Botanicals ($38): Babo Botanicals’ Newborn Gift Set is filled with the essentials that you will need to keep your baby’s skin clean and moisturized. It includes a Soothing Diaper Cream, Moisturizing Shampoo & Wash and Moisturizing Lotion packed with Oatmilk and Calendula.
- Mustela Newborn Essentials Kit ($34.99): 5 essential, plant-based, hypoallergenic skincare products are specifically designed for a baby’s delicate skin.
- Boon: The best, cutest, and most popular, feeding and cleaning products for bottles and baby. Lawn, Stem, Nurse bottles and nipples, Naked bath
- Tubby Todd – Tubby Todd Bath Co. provides natural bath products for baby & mama. Pediatrician and dermatologist tested, baby and children’s soaps, hair and body wash.
- Little Giraffe Turkish towel ($29), luxe towel ($46), and blanket ($86): Turkish towels are extra lightweight, these towels are easy to grab-and-go. Use to dry off after bathtime or the beach, shade baby by draping it over a stroller, or use it as a breastfeeding cover or light car seat blanket.
- Sophie la Girafe bath toy: The Sophie bath toy has no holes in it (no yucky, moldy bath toys!) and is completely safe and incapable of harboring harmful bacteria!
- Baby Bum Diaper Cream Brush ($17.99): Safe and toxin free! Soft & flexible silicone is gentle on baby’s skin. Diaper cream goes on smoother, thicker and faster. Suction cup base allows you to suction to almost any surface while you finish the diaper change. Easily cleans with just 1 wipe.
- Three Peaks NZ honey: Three Peaks™ Manuka honey is the finest quality Manuka honey from New Zealand and home to the volcanic central plateau of New Zealand’s North Island. Careful harvesting preserves the natural properties, health benefits & superb Manuka honey flavor. Customers use Manuka honey to support respiratory & digestive health, relieve coughs & sore throats, accelerate healing, and promote wellbeing. I used this honey religiously in my tea during the first and second trimester when I was flying a lot (and getting colds from a weakened pregnancy immune system).
- Leachco pregnancy pillow ($59): After 20 weeks of being pregnant and feeling some pain in my hips and back, I splurged on this pillow. Now, I can’t imagine a pregnancy without the Snoogle total body pillow! This saved my body and I haven’t had any SI joint issues or back problems since sleeping with it.
- Cuyana Tall Sturctured monogrammed tote bag ($215): I got this monogrammed with “Mama” and opted for the monogrammed tassel “E <3 O” with mine and my son’s initial to mark his arrival. It’s seriously the cutest, most beautiful tote, and so dear to me. Carry everything you need for yourself and the new baby. There’s room for a 15″ laptop, a change of clothes, and your favorite packed lunch.
- Barefoot Dreams PJs ($99) and robe ($99): Perfect for cozy evenings at home and walking around the hospital postpartum, these cushy PJs and robe are machine-washable and won’t ever shrink or pill.
- Tiny Tags ($145): When I thought of the ultimate push gift, I wanted something that represented our son but also my marriage with Matt. These tags can be customized to include both your new child’s name or initials, birthday, and your husband and your initials. I love that I can include my entire family, and the entrance of our son doesn’t have to be exclusively about him, but more so about our family.
- Earth Mama Postpartum Perineal Spray ($10.95) and balm ($9.60): Soothing organic herbal balm for pregnancy & postpartum helps ease and cool discomfort. 100% natural herbal blend of organic witch hazel and rich organic botanicals traditionally used for postpartum relief.